Today starts a two week period of insane travelling and conferences. I leave this afternoon for a Reconciling Clergy meeting in DC which I am convening, followed by a three day celebratory conference for Methodist Federation for Social Action where I have to network to find 300 plus volunteers for trainings I will lead this summer. I return Sunday afternoon and head straight to church. The following week I have a meeting with my DS, a "retreat" with my bishop, a two day queer theology conference and a board meeting in Chicago. The insanity ends on Sunday when I fly back to Boston to lead worship in the evening.
Phew!
Wish me luck!
PS Oh, and not to mention, I inaugurate my "jesus year/crucifixion year" as I celebrate my 33rd birthday in the midst of all this work!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bah! Why am I not in Chicago when you're there?
Stay sane amidst the madness.
Good luck with all that. We'll have to celebrate your birthday when you recover. I'm sure you've noticed that your "Jesus year" happens to coincide with your dissertation...
Wow, I'm tired now just reading that! Happy birthday, btw!!!
Post a Comment