Thursday, October 05, 2006

Poor Cletus

Poor Cletus! Our pooch is once again sick. He has chronic ear infections, stomach problems and severe allergies. The vet thinks he is just sensitive. Josh thinks he has issues.

This week it has been uncontrollable poo...we lost a rug in the process and our house has that awful stench of rose-scented candles, barely masking the nasty leftovers of his illness. Lovely.

And we have a house guest for the weekend! Sorry.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww. I'm sorry!

Mary Beth said...

Oh no! Poor Cletus! Hugs from MB

HP said...

Turns out Clety has worms. That's what we get for going to the dog park everyday I suppose.

I wonder if I should tell the other dog "parents." On the one hand it is good to have your dogs checked, on the other I don't want our dogs to become outcasts by virtue of their poop. Dog park owners are a breed of their own and slighty scary.

Jennifer said...

I've never been a doggie owner, so I can't offer any advice on that. But give my best to Cletus! :(