Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nearly There

This morning is the first day I opened the bedroom doors to an EMPTY hallway!!! Almost all the boxes have now been unpacked and stored. There are, of course, still those million and one last details to take care of...some of which I am sure will go left undone until we move again. Yet, for the most part, it is really beginning to look like home and I am beginning to feel like I can actually study in this space.

We'll post some pictures later.

The timing is perfect to be finished, not just b/c Boston, along with the rest of the country, is in a unbelievably HOT heat wave, but b/c our friend Sue is coming to visit today.

We love Sue!!! Sue works for Reconciling Ministries Network and is the world's greatest pastor, cheerleader, coach, teacher and friend to both me and Josh. We are both very excited for her visit and have spent much time debating which restaurant to take her to tonight. Not that she, living in Chicago, is ever far from great restaurants! (Quite frankly, we think Chicago is a better food town than Boston!!)

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Hugs to Sue! Have a great visit!