Friday, October 06, 2006

A Very Fall Meal

The photo does not look as appetizing as the smells were last night.

I felt very "fall" as I made a vegetarian meal of fresh sauteed pumpkin, potato pancakes, and fresh greens. The pancakes were even garnished with homemade applasauce.

Yum!

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Very nice! Aren't you quite the gourmet on top of being a student, a non-profit goddess, pastor, and faboo wife! I'm not sure how you do everything...I'm very impressed.

Jennifer said...

Are the greens made with cottage ham or country ham? Any kind of ham? Or are we talking strictly vegetarian? If the latter, I'm on my way to your house! I know where you live. I can get your GPS coordinates off my site meter. I know everyone lives...mwahahahaha!!!!!

HP said...

It was strictly vegetarian. After Fast Food Nation, I'm off the meat.

Living in Boston I still eat fresh seafood.

Jennifer said...

Again...welcome to the club!

HP said...

I was a vegetarian for over 10 years before I started eating meat again...it was the yummy hamburgers that Josh would eat in front of me that tempted me to the dark side.