Monday, July 24, 2006

Promised Pictures

Here are some of the photos I promised of our new home. We live in the first floor and have a great side porch as well, hidden behind the trees.



Below is our smelly kitchen....we have yet to replace the cat infested cabinets. The trustees only gave us permission to do so this week. It is amazing that anyone would think that kitchen cabinets are a suitable place to keep the litter box!!



This is our living room, doggy protected for those excited, wet, muddy moments!



Here is our "Reading Room." It is a huge hallway that we converted into a mini-library of sorts. On the opposite wall is a comfy recliner and reading lamp.



Here is our very crowded office...it is actually quite cozy from each of our respective desks...mine is on the right, J's on the left.



This is our bedroom, actually the roomiest of all as it contains the least amount of furniture.

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

What a great place! I love the hardwood floors!

HP said...

This is the same apartment Chance lived in...do you remember?? We changed the colors quite a bit.

Mary Beth said...

I thought it might be. The kitchen gave it away. I was jealous when he lived there, too. So much room and a great location!