With only 4 days left until my prospectus and my speech for the Dempster Banquet at AAR are due, I am all over web surfing.This photo came from a site Josh showed me, called "Cute Overload." I have to admit that in general, I am not a cutesy person, but these photos are enough to soothe my anxious soul and help me re-focus on all the work I have to accomplish by Thursday night at midnight!!
Trust me, it's cute!
3 comments:
I *heart* Cute Overload. I'm not really into "cute" either, but you just can't help but say "Awwww" when you see some of those pictures.
Woohoo for getting your prospectus finished!
Oh, I'm sorry...I was not clear. I have to WRITE the prospectus in THREE DAYS!!
I LOVE Cute Overload! I was a closet CO lover for a long time. Got a jaded, cynical reputation to protect, you know. But the truth is, when I'm having a really rotten day, nothing makes me smile like pictures of cute and furry little creatures. Sigh. There, I said it.
Post a Comment