skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life Actually
a blog of quotidian happenings and occasional rants
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Wesley and Schism
For those interested in the current debate over schism in the UMC, see the latest post over at
Religion Is a Queer Thing
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Petfinder
Metafilter
MassEquality
Old Master Reproductions: Yvonne Herd Arrowood
Ecclesial Links
Reconciling Ministries Network
Faith In America
The Center for Progressive Christianity
Religious Coalition for the Freedom to Marry
Faith In Action: General Board of Church and Society
Blogs I Read
Achilles Heel
Goat and Chicken
Middle of the Ride
Pastor Mom
Solidaridad
The Asphalt Playground
The Gideonse Bible
The Stump in House Report
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(65)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(19)
Mr. Crepe Hits the Spot
I Thought the Cold War Was Over...
Wesley and Schism
Reason #4374 Why I Am an Idiot
In Earnest
Go Bears!
I Love Emily!
A Return to Modesty
Mormon Makeover
New Blog on the Block
Brilliant
Music That Moves Me
Break In
Knitting Nirvana Is Gone
Methodist? Really?
Loverboys
She's A Master
Sigh
Misadventures in New Years
►
2006
(91)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment