I thought I'd share my answers to one of the questions. Note some of my answers exceeded the suggested responses.
How do you "feel" when you wear the following items? (feminine, dowdy, sexy, tough, cool, hip, discreet, pretty, wholesome, professional, powerful, smart, )
jeans: comfy
top showing cleavage: if I have cleavage, I'm feeling pretty damn good
tight long skirt: fairly professorial...I usually wear a long black tight skirt to lecture
long skirt and loose fitting top: must be a feeling fat day or I had to borrow clothes from someone else's closet
jumper dress: suicidal
high heeled shoes: sexy
jacket and skirt set: Ann Taylor? Then very hip. From this company? Then delusional....I mean "dowdy."
tank top: hot (and by that I mean it must be in the 90s outside)
culottes: are you kidding me?
long jean skirt: desperate
long skirt with a side slit past the knee : ready for a night on the town
pants suit: powerful
5 comments:
I'm in awe. I have nothing to say yet. I need to think about this for a bit.
Woa dude, where am I?!
I was pointed to that company's website a year or so ago and bit my tongue until it almost bled. My thoughts are really two-fold:
1) I feel very sad for people who believe this is necessary.
2) If you believe this is the way God wants you to dress, then go for it. But don't expect me to.
There is another company like this that makes swimsuits...you can only imagine!!!
someone explain to me the point of modest undergarments. If someone can see your bra, doesn't that rule out modesty right away?
Welcome, Natalie! I am glad you found your way here!
I am still in ATlanta...readying for bed for another day of Reconciling work at St. Mark's...bible study, classes, worship and a reception. Work. Work. Work.
Post a Comment